Restoration Builders is committed to integrity, excellent service and the highest possible quality of workmanship.
We like to make our process as easy as possible for our customers. Know just exactly what to expect from any project, with our step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Prepare for Construction
- Ensure that you cover all valuable items in your attic, as debris and sawdust will unavoidably fall from the roof as we’re on it.
- Roof installations and exterior remodel both cause vibrations, so make sure that you remove pictures and loose items from the walls and protect your ceiling fixtures.
- Clear your driveway so that your new roofing material may be delivered and unloaded easily and out of the way of vehicles.
- Please mark any underground sprinkler heads, to ensure none get covered by material during the project.
- Cover all outdoor furniture, fire pits, bbq equipment, etc.
- For all safety purposes, please keep all children and pets indoors while we’re working on your project.
Step 2: Prepare for Delivery
Approximately 2 days before your roofing job is to begin, your roofing material will be delivered to your home and loaded to your roof. Most of the time due to the roofing material, power lines, tree branches or other obstacles, the material is unloaded in your driveway.
We understand you still need your driveway, which is why we’ll place the material in a place that is out of the way and easy for you to still access vehicles, trash cans, etc.
Step 3: Construction
Our expert roofers and contractors will arrive at your property and begin the project of installing a new roof or remodeling your exterior!
We do recommend you be home while we’re working, but you aren’t required to be – if you need to leave the house for any reason, leave with peace of mind knowing we’ll continue to do our job and uphold our integrity.
Step 4: Cleanup
We like to clean as we go, but when we’re done installing:
- Your property will be raked.
- We’ll also comb through your property with a nail magnet to pick up any leftover debris.
- We will assist in moving any items that were moved for the construction back to their original spots.
- When we’re through, you should not be able to tell we were there – other than having a remodeled home!
Step 5: Satisfaction
We want to take care of any issues on-site, so after we’re done with construction & cleanup, we:
- Do a full, thorough walk-through with you, to make sure all expectations have been met, and that you are no less than 100% satisfied with our work.
- Expect to see shingle granules and debris wash out through the gutters after the first few rainstorms – this is completely normal.
- Other than that, sit back, relax and enjoy having a new-and-improved property!
No job is too big or too small – We put the same amount of time, effort and customer service into every one of our jobs. Whether it’s worth under $5,000 or over $500,000, our customers will receive the same amount of honesty, integrity, quality and service.
Our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional craftsmanship, using only top-quality, industry-leading products. Our claims and damage specialists are specially trained to identify storm damage and negotiate the best deal with insurance companies. This ensures our customers receive all that they are entitled to, per policy agreement.
In the past six years, Restoration Builders has restored over 4,000 homes to a better condition than they originally were.
If you need help with your roof and/or exterior, give us a call for a free inspection.